Saturday, August 28, 2010

Recognition

I know that I am in a mood slump by the simple fact that just about everyone I love is irritating the piss out of me. This is nothing personal. I am just feeling a bit down and perhaps a little sorry for myself. We all have our defining moments. So, to cure this fantastical little era of my life, I have decided to become hermitted in my home until further notice. A book or two should help, a half hour run every day, or maybe I'll just pick up a second job so I have no time to spend money and not allow my mood to get in the way of my feelings for these loved ones. Either way, I think it will be nice to have some much needed alone time. I'll do some nice things for myself that have been put off for way too long. Maybe a romantic bath all by my lonesome, or some mani/pedi action. Hmmm, imagine that, just thinking about my needs for once.

And to all those loved ones, I'll give you a call when I feel better.

Ahhh, I already feel better just thinking about it...


No comments:

Post a Comment