And it started about an hour and a half ago. Epiphanies should never be taken for granted. I am taking this one very seriously due to the shit I've been dealt, as well as the shit I've dealt to myself. It's really sad that I always have to hit rock bottom to make something happen. I am a doer and a maker. I pray that I remember that.
I am not weak. I have survived the death of my two parents, an abortion, heartbreak times 3, and a childhood being told that nothing will get any better unless I take these pills. I am not diseased, I am a product of my mother and father, but that does not mean I have to accept that as my destiny, or accept misery because that is what I've come to expect. I am challenging everything.
This is me. I love that about me. No one else is me. Thank the fucking stars for that too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment